National hunt for Motherland Ambassadors
Expressions of interest are now open for state based ambassadors!
Motherland is searching for state-based Ambassadors to work with our charity as official Motherland Village Facilitators and brand champions.
As one of the team, you will be responsible for facilitating online rural mother’s groups as well as increasing brand awareness and growing Motherland’s footprint in your home state.
- You’ll support our charity on an ongoing basis through both paid and volunteer roles.
- You’ll be expected to volunteer up to 8 hours per month to support our charity.
- You’ll be trained as a Motherland Village facilitator including partaking in required training (paid).
- You’ll be allocated Motherland Village groups to facilitate on an ad hoc basis depending on demand for the program throughout the year (paid).
- You’ll help build brand awareness for Motherland through marketing activities and campaigns in your state (volunteer).
- You’ll build relationships with key stakeholders in your state across relevant industries including but not limited to, the health sector and agriculture sector (volunteer).
- You’ll be responsible for organising and hosting at least one community fundraising event in your home state every year to raise funds for our charity (volunteer).
Who we’re looking for
- You’re a mum who resides in rural Australia.
- You’re a confident public speaker and enjoy meeting new people
- You’re personable with the ability to spark conversations in any situation.
- You’re reasonably tech savvy and are experienced with social media and video conferencing.
- You understand the ups and downs of life on the land and are passionate about supporting the emotional wellbeing of rural mums.
- You preferably have a professional background or relevant expertise.
Facilitation skills are desired and fast and reliable internet connection is necessary.
Please note, this is neither a full time or part-time position. It is casual and ad hoc in nature, and we will discuss the role in more detail with potential candidates following the EOI process.
If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Please fill in this Expressions of Interest form and tells us more about yourself: https://forms.gle/xm2SLGzj1BsWt6L48
Applications close Wednesday June 14th and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Motherland is a registered charity that advocates for the emotional wellbeing of rural mothers in Australia and delivers products and services that help build resilience and improve mental health outcomes. In late 2021, we launched Motherland Village, Australia’s first online rural mother’s group program that connects women to their own personalised support group. We also run a highly successful podcast that shares real and raw stories of rural motherhood told by women on the land. The show has amassed more than 600,000 downloads to date.