It takes a village.
Be connected to your own online rural mothers group.Find your tribe
Motherland Village is the first personalised online rural mothers group program.
Join and be matched with other rural mums in your own small tribe.
Enrolments open soon!
Join the waitlist to be the first to know when doors open! Spaces are limited.
"*" indicates required fields
What do you get access to?
Motherland Village enables you to form meaningful connections and friendships with other rural mums in your own small personalised group. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility of communicating remotely with your group through our program. By signing up, here’s what you’ll get access to:
- A 6-week online rural mothers group program facilitated by Steph.
- Allocation to your own small rural mothers group (10 women max).
- 2 x live evening Zoom sessions over the six weeks.
- Access to a private Facebook group for your group to stay connected.
- Ongoing support and weekly check-ins to help break the ice and encourage connections.
- A members only, Motherland Village cap.
- If you don’t have access to a mothers group, and you want to form deeper connections with other rural mums, Motherland Village is for you!
- Be matched with a small group of mums who you can build trust and connection with privately, and without judgement.
- Communicate from the comfort of your home, how you want, when you want.
- Minimum time commitment for busy mums. Just 2 x evening Zoom sessions with Steph, the rest is managed on the go!
- This is not your typical mother’s group. Motherland Village aims to reduce the isolation felt by rural mums with kids of ALL ages, not just those with babies.