It takes a village.
Be connected to your own online rural mothers group.Find your tribe
Motherland Village is Australia’s first personalised online rural mothers group program.
Join and be matched with other rural mums in your own small tribe.
2024 doors now open!
We offer a scholarship program for rural mums experiencing financial hardship. Click HERE to apply for a free place.
"*" indicates required fields
What do you get access to?
Motherland Village enables you to form meaningful connections and friendships with other rural mums in your own small personalised group. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility of communicating remotely with your group through our program. All you need is the internet, and Facebook! By signing up, here’s what you’ll get access to:
- A 6-week online rural mothers group program facilitated by one of our trained Ambassadors.
- Personalised allocation to your own private mothers group (10 women max).
- 3 x 1.5hr live evening Zoom sessions over the six weeks held on a weeknight at 8pm (AEDT).
- Weekly activities that delve into motherhood & self-reflection.
- Access to a private Facebook group & Messenger for your group to communicate and stay connected.
- Ongoing support and check-ins to help break the ice and encourage connections.
- A members only, Motherland Village cap.
- If you don’t have access to a mothers group or you want to form deeper connections with other rural mums who just ‘get it’, then Motherland Village is for you!
- Be matched with a small group of mums who you can build trust and connection with privately, and without judgement.
- Communicate from the comfort of your home, how you want, when you want.
- Minimum time commitment for busy mums. Just 3 x evening Zoom sessions, the rest is managed on the go!
- This is not your typical mother’s group. Motherland Village aims to reduce the isolation felt by rural mums with kids of ALL ages, not just those with babies.
Isn’t it about time you did something for YOU!?
But if you still need convincing to join, or you just want to chat more about the details of the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a follow up call with Steph who will happily chew your ear off!